My Little Dumpling LA and its subsidiaries (“My Little Dumpling LA”) recognize that privacy is important and is committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information collected at its websites and on its mobile applications (respectively, the “Site” and the “App”) as well as offline where notice is legally required. Together with My Little Dumpling LA’s Commitment to Privacy, this Privacy Statement describes the Personal Information that My Little Dumpling LA collects and the uses that My Little Dumpling LA will make of that Personal Information. By providing Personal Information to My Little Dumpling LA, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
If you apply for a job through the website of one of the My Little Dumpling LA, My Little Dumpling LA’s use of the Personal Information you provide through its Career Center is governed by the My Little Dumpling LA Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Personal Information My Little Dumpling LA Collects:
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual. Personal information includes:
- Job title and company name;
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses);
- Telephone or fax number;
- Email address;
- Credit and debit card number;
- Vendor Tax ID numbers;
- National ID numbers such as Social Security Numbers;
- Your financial information when you use your credit or debit card to make a purchase;
- Purchase history;
- Date of Birth;
- Banking information, such as account and routing numbers, and
- Passwords and reminder questions/answers.
My Little Dumpling LA collects personal information when you participate in various opportunities that we provide, for example:
- When you create an account on a website of one of the My Little Dumpling LA for any purpose;
- When you register for subscriptions, forums, or other communications through a website of one of the My Little Dumpling LA, Twitter, or any other social media or web application;
- When you order a product or service through the Site, social media or any other web application;
- When you make a request;
- When you make a payment through the Site;
- When you participate in a contest, promotion, sweepstakes, survey or other promotion;
- When you participate in a blog or forum or write an article or review; and
- When we conduct market research or when we meet you at a social or other event.
My Little Dumpling LA needs to collect Personal Information to provide requested services and functionality to you. If you do not provide the information requested, we might not be able to provide the services and functionality offered by the Site. If you disclose any Personal Information relating to other people to us or to our service providers in connection with your use of the Site, you represent that you have the authority to do so and permit us to use the information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We may combine Personal Information that we collect about you with Personal Information you provide to us through other sources, such as product registrations, inquiries or marketing events. We will use the combined Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement for as long as it is combined.
How We Use Personal Information
The My Little Dumpling LA and our service providers use Personal Information for our business purposes, including to:
- Fulfill and respond to your requests and inquiries.
- Communicate with you regarding our services and provide you with related customer service.
- Send you important information regarding our websites, changes to the My Little Dumpling LA’ terms, conditions and policies and/or other administrative information.
- Allow you to communicate and interact with others through the Site (for example through a blog, message board, messaging functionality, chat functionality, profile or other social media). By using this functionality, you are telling the My Little Dumpling LA that you are entitled to use and provide to My Little Dumpling LA your friend’s name, email address and social media account information.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Send you email alerts, text messages and other written or electronic communications.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Personalize your experience by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To better understand you and personalize our interactions with you.
- Send marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including information, articles and upcoming events.
We will engage in this activity with your consent or where we have a legitimate interest.
- Allow you to sign up for newsletters, technology forums and other activities.
- Allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- Permit you to register and participate in forums and other events with the My Little Dumpling LA.
We will use Personal Information in this way to manage our contractual relationship with you or with your consent.
- Achieve My Little Dumpling LA and its Strategic Partners’ business purposes.
- For data analysis, audits, researching and developing new products, enhancing My Little Dumpling LA’s website, improving My Little Dumpling LA’s services, developing marketing events and identifying usage trends.
- Providing data to our Strategic Partners to enable them to provide you with products and services tailored to you.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, to determine the effectiveness of marketing activities and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
How Personal Information is Disclosed
Your Personal Information might be disclosed:
- Within the My Little Dumpling LA for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
My Little Dumpling LA and the subsidiary with whom you are interacting are jointly responsible for the management of the jointly-used Personal Information.
- To My Little Dumpling LA third-party service providers.
Such third parties provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, product distribution, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- To third parties such as agents and distributers to facilitate the sale and distribution of My Little Dumpling LAservices which may include marketing communications.
- To third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Site.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of My Little Dumpling LA business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- By you, when you participate in features on a My Little Dumpling LA Site or App that provide the opportunity to interact with My Little Dumpling LA and others (for example a blog, message board, messaging functionality, chat functionality, profile or other social media).
When you use these features you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and e-mail address, may be publicly available to others. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit through these features and we strongly discourage you from disclosing any sensitive Personal Information (such as health or credit card information) through these features. If you use these features, your Personal Information may remain on the Site even after you cease use of the Site.
As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce My Little Dumpling LA terms and conditions; (e) to protect My Little Dumpling LA operations; (f) to protect My Little Dumpling LA rights, privacy, safety or property, you or others; and (g) to allow My Little Dumpling LA to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How We Collect Other Information
My Little Dumpling LA and My Little Dumpling LA’s third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or mobile device.
Certain information is collected by most browsers and devices, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type, screen resolution, operating system version, device manufacturer and model and Internet browser type and version.
- Through your use of an App.
When you download and use an App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as your location, or the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
- Through your use of an App, connected device or vehicle, including unmanned aerial vehicles.
The physical location of your device and its associated date and time is collected by satellite, cell phone tower, Wi-Fi signals or other technologies. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you do, we and/or our partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
Information such as your location as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site or App.
- By aggregating information.
Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site or App. For example, we may use Personal Information to calculate the percentage of My Little Dumpling LA users who have a particular telephone area code or who use an Android device or an iOS device.
Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”).
How We Collect IP Addresses
An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in My Little Dumpling LA server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the date and time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. The amount of information sent by your web browser depends on its settings. Please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites.
How My Little Dumpling LA Uses and Discloses IP Addresses
My Little Dumpling LA uses IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, administering the Site and presenting content that is tailored to your country. We use this type of information to see which web pages you visit at the Site, which website you visited before coming to the Site, and where you go after you leave the Site. We can then develop statistics that help us understand how our visitors use the Site and how we can improve it.
We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Other Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
We ask that you not send My Little Dumpling LA, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (for example, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site or App or otherwise to My Little Dumpling LA or the My Little Dumpling LA.
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may change this Privacy Statement. View the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this page to see when this Privacy Statement was last revised. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement on the Site or App. Your use of the Site or App following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.